Julie works with forward-thinking teams and organisations who want to create resilient next-level performers who will succeed in a challenging and changing marketplace. Over the last three decades, she has led more than 60 multi-national teams on global expeditions including the Arctic and Antarctica, with a strong track record of transforming the way people think, act and perform both as individuals and as a team.
She has a wealth of experience working with cross-cultural and cross-generational teams. She has done this by:
- Co-creating high content programmes to meet the specific needs of the organisation that can be applied instantly to create positive and measurable change.
- Bringing diverse individuals together to create an engaged, resilient, focused and successful team.
- Speaking at several conferences around the globe, TV, Radio and Podcast guest and as a published author.
- Sharing leadership lessons from her global expeditions including the Arctic and Antarctica.
- Offering online tests, tools and strategies to heighten self-awareness, develop new ways of looking at challenges, developing a “mountain mindset”.
Julie has worked with several industry sectors across the Middle East, Asia, India and the USA including: FedEx, HSBC, Astra Zeneca, Land Rover, Zayed University, Abu Dhabi National Oil Company, Emirates National Oil Company, Coca-Cola, ZF Engineering, American Chamber of Commerce, British Business Group, Bank of New York & Mellon, AXA, World Human Development Congress, Million Dollar Round Table, Nike, Women in Law, C-Suite Network, Etihad Airways, KLM, Canon.